The mission of the Redeemer Legal Fellowship is to equip, connect, and mobilize professionals in the legal profession towards gospel-centered transformation for the common good. We meet together on the first Thursday of each month in order to process our profession in community through the lens of the gospel.
Please sign up for our event reminders using the box available on this page. We look forward to connecting with you.
NEW! 6-WK FAITH & LAW CLASS
- We are offering a six-week course exploring ways the gospel intersects with our calling in the field of law. We will deepen our understanding of a Christian worldview for the legal field, discuss the ways in which the gospel challenges common industry idols, explore what Scripture has to say about the tensions inherent in our work, and brainstorm innovative ways to seek renewal in our work.
- The class includes teaching, a dynamic community, in-class discussion, prayer, weekly readings, Scriptural contemplation, daily devotionals, and a group project.
- Spring 2013 Dates:
- Thursdays - Apr 4, 11, 18, 25 (7:30-9:30PM)
- Thursdays - May 2, 9 (7:30-9:30PM)
- All classes held at Redeemer offices: 1359 Broadway, 4th Fl.
- Registration required.
- Class attendance required.
REDEEMER FAITH & WORK NIGHTS 2013
Continuing in January, several vocation groups will meet on the LAST Monday night of each month at Redeemer's new W83 building. Together we'll explore how the gospel comes to bear on our work. We hope that this will enable fellowship groups, spouses, friends, and roommates to attend together and simplify your calendars!
Jan 28 + Feb 25 + Mar 25 + Apr 29
While the Legal Fellowship is formally on hiatus, feel free to join our Business Fellowship this season as the group explores Every Good Endeavor by Tim Keller & Katherine Leary Alsdorf. A great, cross-vocational conversation!